
A friend of mine has just agreed to try a natural cleanse with me and we're going to be doing mostly fresh, raw juices. This isn't that much different from how I eat on a regular basis, but it will help me focus more specifically on the good things in my diet, and to push out the bad. She has never done this before, so she's pretty excited too. We're going to make a trip to Whole Foods and get some superfoods and some supplements (I know we don't NEED them, but sometimes it's nice to have that little personal dietary back-up) and I'm looking forward to trying liquid chlorophyll. I've heard such great things about it. I had a wheatgrass shot today. I always feel so insanely energized when I have a wheatgrass shot. My friend hates it. She can't justify paying $2 to juice grass, and she thinks it tastes disgusting. I don't like the initial taste, but the after taste is almost sweet. And, I know how good it is for me so I like it even more!
I have been wanting to go running lately. I did once before, and I did again tonight. I'm setting myself on a slow schedule so that I can gradually work up to where I want to be. Tonight I was out for a total of 15 minutes. I walked for 4 minutes, and then ran for 1 minute. Then repeated. This is exactly where I need to be right now because my ankles hurt me badly if I go longer than this. I know it is because I need to build up the joints there, and my muscle. I also need to get my heart used to working harder. Normally I will do strength exercises using my body weight - things such as push ups, sit ups, etc. I rarely do anything that gets my heart rate going, so this is new territory for me. I am excited about it. Hopefully, with this cleanse I will continue to keep my energy level up, and continue to be excited about it. :)
Image source: http://underagethinking.deviantart.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment