1.16.2009

Day one of cleanse and running!

No time for a pretty picture right now. :( I'm just "checking in" before going to work.

I got up this morning at 9 am and immediately got dressed and went for a run. 15 minutes of 4 min walking : 1 min running. My hips and ankles are hurting so I might not go again tonight. I didn't have time to meditate this morning anyway, so I can use tonight for meditation.

I am sticking to the cleanse so far.

Breakfast:
I drink HALF a watermelon! -lol- Don't tell anyone I'm a glutton. It was so juicy!
I also had a glass of water.

Lunch:
approx. 1 cup steamed broccoli
1/2 cup corn on the cob (left over from the night before)
apple juice: juice of 1 Rome apple and 1 Jona Gold apple
smoothie: watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, water, blend!

I believe that's it so far. Oh, I also had a BIG cup of hot, herbal tea with a teaspoon of honey. I've been on a honey kick the last three days. It's better than craving refined, processed sugar, so I'm letting myself have the honey.

Ok, I gotta run! Peace and blessings to everyone - may your day be filled with joy and gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment