1.12.2009

FRUSTRATION!

Oh my goodness, that photo pretty much demonstrates how I feel about the medicine the doctors are telling me to take. It all looks the same, it all does the same thing, and it's all very overwhelming and not very helpful. I tried to get in to see some specialists today, but none of them would see me because I've been having trouble for so long. They all insisted that I needed to go to the E.R. So, I gave in and went to the hospital. I was there for FOUR HOURS and came out knowing no more than when I went in. I absolutely hated it. They took more x-rays and prescribed more medication and that was it. When we left the hospital and were waiting in line at the pharmacy to fill the prescription, I started having a panic attack. I left the line and ran out to the car and just started sobbing. I couldn't breathe, I had "pins and needles" all over my body, I was dizzy, and just so frustrated with everything. I am very much done with doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, pills and prescriptions. I am just going to be very gentle on my stomach - only liquid foods: juices, broth, etc. and wait until my body decides it is ready to get over whatever is going on. I cannot spend another minute in another doctor's office. I'm over it. So, in the mean time I will probably be miserable but I will take each day as it comes, move slowly, and try to focus on other things such as school work. I'm going to try going to some health food stores and see if I can get pure aloe gel to mix in some water or something. I've heard it can help with constipation and other such issues. :/

Photo credit: http://detail66.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your situation =( I hope you find out what it is (or perhaps you know if it's been an ongoing issue) Have a better day...

    ReplyDelete